Saturday, 29 December 2012

Pointing the way to the ranges

Well, where did 2012 go?! And what will next year bring? One thing we can be pretty confident of is that National Anarchism (as a political-socio-economic-nay-philosophical current) is starting to take root. It looks like it's gonna stay. More people are talking about it, writing about it or advocating it. Okay the National Anarchist current is still a minor one, but it has survived the rough and tumble - it's arrived. In a couple of places National Anarchists are taking to the streets once more. Why bother? Well, as the authors of the Uncivilisation manifesto put it: Because virtual reality is, ultimately, no reality at all. National Anarchism cannot remain on a screen. Sure, it can develop there, but it needs to get out in the real world. I do my best to spread the National Anarchist message out there - not least just by talking to people - but in the new year my aim is to look into ways to evangelise more effectively. I also want to continue studying and increasing my understanding of other radical nationalist currents. I'm curious about this Fourth (4th) Political Theory...I'm not sure about it - it appears a bit imperialistic to me...but I intend to investigate further and would welcome my concerns reassured!

I think 2012 has been good for NA - we've seen a few setbacks, but the last twelve months have seen the 'digging in' of our standpoints and our leading lights have pointed the way to the ranges - as again the Uncivilisation chaps would put it! We've got a long, long way to go, but I've got a feeling National Anarchist ideas and the greater radical nationalist current will be right there in the mix in the coming years as part of the opposition, and alternative to, globalist hegemony. We must stick to our radical traditionalist morals (why should we 'move with the times'?! Where has it led us?!) whilst maintaining our revolutionary vision: to break away - separate. We need more propaganda and practical examples - through lifestyle changes that reflect our beliefs (and we need to encourage others of the political, economic and spiritual benefits of doing so) And we need to look to build socio-economic projects (and partake in already existing ones) where we can realise the beginnings of our goal.

A happy new year to readers of Berrocscir's Banner (I still wanna get into Pseuds Corner by the way!) To those who 'follow' the blog and link to it - THANK YOU! Greetings and a happy new year to all National Anarchists, radical nationalists, tribalists, the preppers and all anti-globalist partisans everywhere. And to the secessionists - I hope it's gonna be a good year for you! God bless.